“Night at the M” has been cancelled.
With a filled-to-the-brim schedule of programs and activities already on the docket this fall, we have decided to cancel our “Night at the M” fundraiser on September 23. However, the M has a robust line-up in the coming months, and we very much hope to see you there!
Instead, mark your calendars for:
- 9/12: In-gallery discussions with guest curators for our current exhibition, We the People (9/12)
- 9/17: Family Day: family-friendly art-making and activities
- 9/28-9/29: A block party on 4th Street (9/28) and a community celebration at Hmong Village (9/29), both in honor of the unveiling of our St. Paul Murals Project
- 10/18: A conversation with United States Artists C.E.O. Deana Haggag
- 10/26: Closing Time: A party to celebrate the close of the exhibition and the start of construction on the museum’s new spaces, which are set to open in spring 2018.
Visit www.mmaa.org/events in the weeks to come for details on these and other upcoming events.
Thanks so much for your continued support of the M and its programs! We hope to see you in the gallery or at one of the special events mentioned above soon!