Come toast architecture, design, and art in St. Paul!
Join us as we launch the publication of architectural historian Larry Millett’s new book, Heart of St. Paul: A History of the Pioneer and Endicott Buildings.
This memorable event is your opportunity to go behind the scenes at one of the Twin Cities’ most important historic Cass Gilbert buildings, as well as an opportunity to preview the new home of the Minnesota Museum of American Art.
The evening includes a private tour with Larry Millett and MMAA Executive Director Kristin Makholm, a reception, dinner, and a live auction.
Individual Sponsor (limited!) $1,000
Includes Patron and VIP perks in addition to:
• Exclusive tour of the Pioneer Endicott by Larry Millett
• Signed, special edition of Heart of St. Paul book
Includes Patron perks in addition to:
• VIP Reception in the MMAA Project Space
– Specialty cocktail and hors d’oeuvres
– Introduction to exhibition Brick x Brick by MMAA Curator Christopher Atkins
– Introduction to future MMAA facility by Executive Director Kristin Makholm
Patron Reception and Dinner in The Great Hall
• Feature presentation and book signing by Larry Millett
• Live Auction
Location MMAA Project Space, 141 East Fourth Street, St. Paul
5:00 p.m. Individual Sponsor Tours of the Pioneer Endicott by Larry Millett
6:00 p.m. VIP Reception
Location The Great Hall, 180 East Fifth Street, St. Paul
6:30 p.m. Patron Reception
7:00 p.m. Dinner, feature presentation, and live auction
Please RSVP by September 12.
For questions contact Sarah McClure at email@example.com or 651-797-4168.