We want all visitors to have the opportunity and resources to experience the M in a way that meets their individual needs. Our exhibition space in the historic Pioneer Endicott is fully accessible from the skyway via elevator and the Robert Street (street level) entrance. ASL interpreters and translators can be requested with two weeks advance notice. To make arrangements or for further help, please call 651.797.2571.
- You are welcome to consume snacks and drinks in the Lobby, or in the Wide Open Studio and lounge space in the Center for Creativity.
- Single-strollers are permitted, double-strollers are not. The M has two single-strollers and variously sized wheelchairs for you to use free of charge, available on a first come, first served basis.
- You’ll find comfortable seating, drop-in art-making, and a kid-friendly library in Studio 2 of the Center for Creativity. It’s a place to unwind.
- You are welcome to nurse your child wherever you’re most comfortable. We can direct you to a quiet space, if you like.
- There are changing stations for adults and for children as indicated on restroom signs. (Find adult changing stations in the multi-stall bathrooms.)
- All are welcome to use the restroom that is right for them. (Be sure to check out local artists’ installations in the bathrooms!)
- Free lockers
- Free wi-fi
- Large-print labels are available on request at the front desk.
- Sensory stations for select artworks on view
- Verbal descriptions for select artworks on view
If you need something that isn’t readily available, please ask! We’ll do our best to help.